Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A woman like you...


Someone special came into my life ...
A tender gentil woman...
Her smile shinned on her eyes...
I couldn´t say a word...

What I felt was so deep inside...
Her beauty reflected on my eyes, and toke me far away...
So fragile she was...
Her smile,her kiss, her touch on me, felt like the wind...
Yet,like the sun...

Why not before?
Is this a punishment?!
To see and not be let touch?
How cruel can life be?
Is it fair?

If our hearts sailed together far away...
If our bodys linked as one...
If our lips say " I desire you"...
Our hands drifted away feeling each other...

Your few words came as a new world to me...
Each one was like another touch, another kiss...
Each time you smiled I sailed into your world...
I can´t forget you...
EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home